A native of Hampton, Virginia, I moved to the Triangle over 22 years ago with my family as part of a company relocation. Prior to entering the real estate profession, I enjoyed a successful 32 year career as a software engineer with IBM. My job with them dedicated that one pay close attention to detail and focus in on customer service. On weekends, I enjoyed going to open houses and talking with real estate agents. This sparked such an interest that after retiring from IBM in 2004, I decided to pursue a real estate profession. After getting my license, I set out to incorporate that same attention to detail in my real estate business while including a customer driven approach.
REALTOR®, GRI, CRS, ePRO
I love working with people and helping them achieve their dreams and goals. Since starting, I have worked with all kinds of buyers (first-time and those relocating), sellers, and investors. I believe in being ultra responsive to calls, texts, and emails. I’m not only driven by emotion, but also the facts of the market. I may not have all the answers, but I will do whatever I can to find the answer. I would appreciate the chance to earn your trust and your business.
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- e-PRO Internet Professional
- Member North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- BA, Hampton University, Hampton, Virginia